[OpenIndiana-discuss] virt-manager

Paolo Marcheschi paolo.marcheschi at ftgm.it
Wed Dec 5 13:48:50 UTC 2012

Hi
I tried to Install virt-manager along kvm .
But I connot start Virt-manager, it complains :

Unable to open a connection to the libvirt management daemon.

Libvirt URI is: qemu:///system

Verify that:
  - The 'libvirtd' daemon has been started

I started the libvirt daemon by hand because there is no SMF script:
sudo /usr/lib/libvirtd
14:47:15.887: error : virLibConnError:403 : no hypervisor driver available for qemu:///system
libvir: error : no hypervisor driver available for qemu:///system

Do you have any clue in order to start working with virt-manager ?

Thank you

Paolo