[OpenIndiana-discuss] Any HP Servers recommendation for Openindiana (Capacity Server) ?

Open Indiana openindiana at out-side.nl
Thu Jan 5 12:32:48 UTC 2012

Make sure that you check the Solaris HCL since a lot of SAS controllers do
not function 100% under Solaris/OpenIndiana. This is also true for the 3Ware
controllers.
If you look at the LSI website you can see if the card you want has Solaris
support/drivers. If it doesn't don't buy it. I have a server with a 3Ware
9550SX for example, that won't run/install any Solaris installer.