[OpenIndiana-discuss] Good Solaris-friendly system vendor

Chris Mosetick cmosetick at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 01:11:25 UTC 2012

I would like to add another recommendation for Silicon
Mechanics<http://www.siliconmechanics.com/>.
They are always happy to work with me when I mention that my new server
must work well with OpenIndiana. I don't know if they will ship to the EU,
but I don't see why they wouldn't. Bonus for me personally is that they
will let me pick up pre-paid orders from their office in Bothell, so I can
save on shipping and/or get my equipment as soon as it's ready.