[OpenIndiana-discuss] pkg problem in upgrading from a3 to a5

Milan Jurik milan.jurik at xylab.cz
Wed Jul 25 07:16:37 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am not sure from where is your oi-sfe package comming from. But
clearly you cannot use two source of SFE packages, one of your publisher
(sfe or oi-sfe) has to go (and all its packages have to be uninstalled
from your system).

I am in slow progress to refresh http://pkg.openindiana.org/sfe/ but it
will take some time.

Best regards,