[OpenIndiana-discuss] NFS Server permission problems

Flo florian at acw.at
Tue Jul 31 10:08:43 UTC 2012

Hi,

thank you for your explanation!

But I do not understand why it works with a linux nfs server.
It is possible to disable the file blockeing via nfs on the oi server?

When I create a container, there are some file with the "s" attribute
set in that container and they work flawlessly. What is here the difference?

When I disable the suid-bit on the nfs share, the init.log works out of
box, but it has different file attributes than when it lies on a linux
nfs server.

Regards
Flo