[OpenIndiana-discuss] Massive numbers of man files missing on 151a4

Hans J. Albertsson hans.j.albertsson at branneriet.se
Sun May 6 18:48:26 UTC 2012

I should add that I cannot remember why I had both the standard
imagemagick from openindiana.org AND the sfe version.
This is fishy, I distinctly remember deciding that I wanted to remove
the openindiana.org one and replace it with the sfe one.
Not for any rational reason, I just planned on playing with the sfe one
a bit. And I have done that, and did not have a problem.
And I was quite convinced I hade removed the openindiana.org one.

Still, something like that can be planned but never executed on account
of being interrupted, or a cat walking across my keyboard when I went
for a coffee, but I don't think so.