[OpenIndiana-discuss] Massive numbers of man files, missing on 151a4

Hans J. Albertsson hans.j.albertsson at branneriet.se
Mon May 7 09:01:35 UTC 2012

I  managed to determine (ocular inspection of "ls" in several snapshots)
that the only files missing were about 1200 man pages in man1, and the
entire /usr/local tree.

And I think it must have happened as I removed the sfe version of
imagemagick.

I'm ok now, I think.

I still wonder what could have happened?