[OpenIndiana-discuss] Re : sata hot plug problem (ahci?) + openindiana crash

Matthieu Paindavoine ctordtor at yahoo.fr
Tue May 22 20:12:47 UTC 2012

Hello,

Thanks Jim for your answer. It certainly answered the question about the crash.

I did not follow your solution though, as I just choose to simply reinstall OpenIndiana, it's so fast, and I didn't have anything on the machine yet.
I can see my drives with cfgadm -a sata.
I can not yet see a newly inserted plugged HD, but this might be a hardware issue, I'll have to run some test with other drives, other bays...

Thanks again,

Matthieu