[OpenIndiana-discuss] Re : sata hot plug problem (ahci?) + openindiana crash

Alex Lam S.L. alexlamsl at gmail.com
Tue May 22 20:36:37 UTC 2012

Hi there,

I have a server with a 3-way mirror pool which I can hot-swap the 3rd
HDD as an off-site backup.

I have to issue additional commands before and after physically
swapping the HDDs, which I can't recall exactly right now but Google
points to the following:

http://www.xenorg.com/?p=3
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E23824_01/html/821-1459/devconfig2-25.html#gentextid-4085

HTH,