[OpenIndiana-discuss] stty source code

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 14:30:03 UTC 2012

I don't want any inbound connections.  But the documentation I read suggested that one had to setup ttymon on the port.  Possibly for no reason other than, "This is what I did when it finally worked."

In principle serial line comms are simple, but in practice the exceptional cases can eat you alive.