[OpenIndiana-discuss] XStreamOS distro available

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Thu Sep 20 15:11:46 UTC 2012

Hi, sure boot environments are there, inside illumos kernel.
About networked installtion, probably this is a different thing.
If I well remember, there was some kind of software you may add to Solaris 10 to make it a
network installation server, do you think it's still available and usable with illumos?