[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI, NFSv4 and idmapd

nkunkee42@hotmail.com nkunkee42 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 18 00:09:35 UTC 2013

Check your nfsmapid/domain value, the one suffixed to all the NFS ID values. OI tries to default to local domain name, check sharectl. Linux variants seem to default 'localdomain', which won't match. Don't recall where CentOS puts theirs. I have to set it explicitly for all my boxes in a mixed environment.

Hope that helps,
Nathan