[OpenIndiana-discuss] Auto snapshots

Harry Putnam reader at newsguy.com
Fri Feb 1 16:29:19 UTC 2013

Probably well trodden ground, but looking back into the past list
discussions I'm not noticing a straight answer about this.

I quit working with OI some 1.5 yrs ago and have forgotten most
of what I ever learned about using it.

I do remember there was a problem with auto snapshots in the early
builds available shortly after the break from opensolaris to
openindiana.  I think build 148 to 150 were the last builds I used.

Has that issue been completely resolved... auto snapshots now work
with no problems?