[OpenIndiana-discuss] Re webmin solaris package and OpenCSW and other things

Roel_D openindiana at out-side.nl
Sun Feb 24 20:21:24 UTC 2013

Newest webmin versions from webminwebsite work ok, but they also have trouble to find postgres, mysql and other services/servers automaticly.

But for standard usage webmin is my daily friend. The file-explorer is the piece i can't do without :-)

Kind regards,

The out-side

Op 24 feb. 2013 om 19:32 heeft "Hans J. Albertsson" <hans.j.albertsson at branneriet.se> het volgende geschreven: