[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI 1.57 on VMWare randomness

Roel_D openindiana at out-side.nl
Sat Jan 26 20:21:54 UTC 2013

Well no-one told me that it changed ( the init part) and i still have some solaris 10 and 11 servers so it's a habbit to use the init commands.

I will check these new commands asap.

Kind regards,

The out-side

Op 26 jan. 2013 om 20:47 heeft Sašo Kiselkov <skiselkov.ml at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: