[OpenIndiana-discuss] [UNSUBSCRIBE]

Roel_D openindiana at out-side.nl
Sat Jun 8 09:06:36 UTC 2013

Gents, the subject was that a highly qualified developer for our shared love was leaving the party.

Please stop this thread and start saying what we/you can do to get this party together again.

Kind regards,

The out-side

Op 8 jun. 2013 om 02:03 heeft Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> het volgende geschreven: