[OpenIndiana-discuss] IO Stalls

Randy S sim.ple at live.nl
Sat Mar 9 12:38:20 UTC 2013

To me this sounds like a driver issue as well.

What I've done myself in such a case (although this only happens when we are thoroughly "raping" our systems for testing purposes) (pardon my french):

I just started with checking the nics.. (needed to start somewhere..)

Rebooted into single user mode (don't know if this is really necessary though but is seemed safe to me)
Deleted all nics from from /etc/path_to_inst
Did a reconfiguration reboot

Never bothered me again.

HTH

Randy