[OpenIndiana-discuss] Anyone using OpenIndiana in production?

Udo Grabowski (IMK) udo.grabowski at kit.edu
Wed Mar 27 08:34:27 UTC 2013

On 27/03/2013 09:19, Gerry Weaver wrote:
> Hi Udo,
>
> That's very interesting information. Are the machines running the latest build? What do you use for the network (ie; infiniband, 10gbe)?
All of them 1Gbe, 10Gbe, and Infiniband (although this is
still in experimental state due to lack of time, but it seems
to work). All running on OI151a7, we started with a2, which
was also very stable. Plus 21 full Gnome desktops with all fancy
bells and whistles, all cloned from a single machine across
servers and blades and different workstations (Sun,Dell,
Fujitsu/Siemens), see my recent post how to (roughly) do that:
<http://openindiana.org/pipermail/openindiana-discuss/2013-March/012076.html>