[OpenIndiana-discuss] Anyone using OpenIndiana in production?

Gerry Weaver gerryw at compvia.com
Wed Mar 27 08:46:40 UTC 2013

Hi Udo,

Very cool! I could probably go on forever with questions, but you have given me more than sufficient inspiration to continue with my project. Thanks for taking the time to answer my query. It is very much appreciated. Thanks for the link also.

BTW: I've been running a fairly intensive genetic algorithm search on 4 nodes with Linux virtual machines for a couple of weeks now. No errors of any kind as of yet.

Thanks,
Gerry