[OpenIndiana-discuss] skype on OI

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 08:58:49 UTC 2013

If a VM is even a possibility, you could always run a minimal Debian
Server, and ssh -X into it to give you good access, the overhead and speed
is relatively minor, and the speed should be okay.
You should even be able to script it, and by modifying the trusted keys it
should be almost seamless.

Otherwise you can do what my Dad does, and carry a tablet around that is
essentially dedicated to the task, no problems with hardware compatibility,
reliability or drivers and easier to carry about.

Jon