[OpenIndiana-discuss] Persistant ZFS set ID

Michelle Knight michelle at msknight.com
Wed Jun 18 18:24:01 UTC 2014

I might have a lead on this.

The drive was on the ESATA connection.

It appears that while a drive is now located on the esata line, then
any import commands are dodgy, or else there is still something on that
drive which is causing me issues.

...because I had problems importing my main "tank" set ... same
assertion error ... until I turned off the 1.5tb drove on the esata
port...

...and then the legitimate "tank" pool imported without issue.

Server is an HP N40L with the modified BIOS to enable the internal SATA
and Esata port to work.