[OpenIndiana-discuss] [developer] HBA recommended except LSI and ARECA

Fred Liu Fred_Liu at issi.com
Tue May 6 04:22:10 UTC 2014

"prtconf -D" has no info about pm8001. "prtconf -vvv" will get only following info:

                    name='vendor-id' type=int items=1
                        value=00009005
                    name='device-id' type=int items=1
                        value=00008081
                    name='vendor-name' type=string items=1
                        value='Adaptec'
                    name='device-name' type=string items=1
                        value='PMC-Sierra PM8001 SAS HBA [Series 6H]'
                    name='subsystem-name' type=string items=1
                        value='unknown subsystem'

And yes, pmcs doen't attach.