[OpenIndiana-discuss] "Discussion list for OpenIndiana"

Discussion list for OpenIndiana openindiana-discuss at openindiana.org
Wed May 14 13:38:14 UTC 2014

The reason for the change is the yahoo DMARC policy change which results in anyone using yahoo for mail to get bounced.  So changing it back excludes anyone using yahoo from participating.  Every mailing list has been similarly affected.  It's just a matter of time before gmail and others follow yahoo.

I have suggested changes to the rewriting of the "From:" line similar to what the Illumos lists are doing i.e. "Joe User via OpenIndiana-Discuss at OpenIndiana.org" <.OpenIndiana-Discuss at OpenIndiana.org>.   However there has been no response from the mailing list admins.

Reg