[OpenIndiana-discuss] OpenSXCE

Dormition Skete (Hotmail) dormitionskete at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 20 17:00:57 UTC 2014

HELLO:  If *everyone* would simply *stop posting* to these threads, perhaps they might die…

It was a mistake to have said anything at all about OpenSXCE on this list.  I had the best of intentions, but as the old saying goes, “The road to hell is paved with good intentions.”

Peter had asked about an OpenSolaris based solution for Sparc.  Somebody else mentioned OpenSXCE, but when nobody responded to his queries for further info, I was stupid, and took the devil’s bait.  I regret having fallen for it.

But with all due respects, most of you are acting like a bunch of little children.  You want the thread to die, and have peace restored on the list; but you also insist on having to have the last word.  And as long as you maintain this behaviour, it’s not going to die.

So some of you might want to think about growing up…

If you want the thread to die, then let it die.

Cordially,

Peter, hieromonk