[OpenIndiana-discuss] Illumos KMF

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Fri Sep 26 14:53:43 UTC 2014

On 09/26/2014 18:39, Nikola M. wrote:
> On 09/26/14 10:02 AM, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
>> Hello.

Hello.

> Are you actually sure you know what you need to be tested?

No, this is why I'm asking.
I'd like to update mozilla-nss and nspr and like to see what can be
affected.

And, honestly, if the question is "should we deliver out of date and
vulnerable nss/nspr or break something which nobody uses", I'd prefer
the later.

In this case I don't think that it will be broken, mozilla nss/nspr
libraries have good compatibility. Besides this, OmniOS has already
updated them. But I just like to test it somehow.
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,