[OpenIndiana-discuss] The mailing list is dead

Jason Matthews jason at broken.net
Fri Dec 18 16:46:18 UTC 2015

> On Dec 15, 2015, at 2:49 PM, Bob Friesenhahn <bfriesen at simple.dallas.tx.us> wrote:

I run my own mail server on postfix, dovecot, sasl, spam assassin, razor, procmail, and I don't even remember what else is in the spam portion of the stack.

Spam is working great and get between 300-500 spam emails per day, almost all spam gets into the spam box with very little false positives - I do have aggressive settings and new vendor emails do sometimes wind up in spam. This is correctable by manually moving to them to the "not spam" directory where a cron job routinely processes new emails and then moves it back into the inbox. Signal to noise is high.

Dovecot is working well against Windows thunderbird, MacOS thunderbird, an iPad and my iPhone. I don't have any other clients to check against.

No complaints.