[OpenIndiana-discuss] oi or hipster for ultra5?

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 00:58:06 UTC 2015

Wow.  I just put OpenBSD on this thing and it runs like a pup.  I'm really
impressed.  Is anyone besides Peter working on cruft-cutting and minimal
system distribution of Illumos?  If things can be this awesome on 1998
hardware, we really should aspire to this level of KISS, tidiness and
performance in Illumos.