[OpenIndiana-discuss] Vim.org alternate download mirror

Michael Kruger makruger2000 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 12:28:10 UTC 2016

On 04/23/2016 05:07 AM, Nikola M wrote:

> I am additionally  proposing adding official (not per-user made)
> .torrent files and magnet links
> for newly made ISOs, on the same place where sha256sum and file itself is.
> Also publishing sha256sums in same documents when mentioning Disk images
> it a good practice.

+1 - Torrents would really help.

Another thought I had was to create a "current" folder on the download
folder. With such a folder, there would no longer be a need to update
documents referencing specific files on the download server. Instead
those documents would simply point to the current folder.

Michael