[OpenIndiana-discuss] HEADS UP: HTTPS available on pkg.openindiana.org

Tim Mooney Tim.Mooney at ndsu.edu
Tue Aug 9 17:19:46 UTC 2016

In regard to: [OpenIndiana-discuss] HEADS UP: HTTPS available on...:

> I gave our infrastructure some love and have following announcements:
>
> - HTTPS availability on pkg.openindiana.org <http://pkg.openindiana.org/>

Woot!  Thanks Adam!

> SSL certificates are provided by Let’s Encrypt.

Does recent hipster have the necessary root CA for Let's Encrypt?

> This one should have been available much sooner, but at last we have it
> now.

Agreed.  Delivering packages should always be a very secure process.
Having TLS available is a step in the right direction.

Tim
Room 242-J6, Quentin Burdick Building                  701-231-8541 (Fax)