[OpenIndiana-discuss] Percona issue

Sakuma, Koshiro bravo.echo.one at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 06:51:18 UTC 2016

Hi, All,

I apologize if my post direction is wrong because this is OpenIndiana
mailing list, but I really appreciate if you know about something issues of
Percona.

Now, I'm trying to install Percona 5.6.31, but I got errors as follows.
Before doing "make", I did it as follows.
cmake . -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo -DBUILD_CONFIG=mysql_release
-DFEATURE_SET=community -DWITH_EMBEDDED_SERVER=OFF

After this, I executed make command and I got the error as follows.
Do anybody has experienced this before OR any clues?

Again, sorry to bother you, but please ignore if you are not comfortable
with this kind of posting...

[ 24%] Linking CXX static library libheap.a
[ 24%] Built target heap
Scanning dependencies of target hp_test1
[ 25%] Building C object storage/heap/CMakeFiles/hp_test1.dir/hp_test1.c.o
[ 25%] Linking CXX executable hp_test1
socket                              ../../mysys/libmysys.a(my_open.c.o)
connect                             ../../mysys/libmysys.a(my_open.c.o)
ld: fatal: symbol referencing errors. No output written to hp_test1
storage/heap/CMakeFiles/hp_test1.dir/build.make:101: recipe for target
'storage/heap/hp_test1' failed
make[2]: *** [storage/heap/hp_test1] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:689: recipe for target
'storage/heap/CMakeFiles/hp_test1.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [storage/heap/CMakeFiles/hp_test1.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2