[OpenIndiana-discuss] Percona issue

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 07:19:38 UTC 2016

Hi Sakuma

On 10.08.2016 08:51, Sakuma, Koshiro wrote:
> Hi, All,
> Again, sorry to bother you, but please ignore if you are not comfortable
> with this kind of posting...
>
> [ 24%] Linking CXX static library libheap.a
> [ 24%] Built target heap
> Scanning dependencies of target hp_test1
> [ 25%] Building C object storage/heap/CMakeFiles/hp_test1.dir/hp_test1.c.o
> [ 25%] Linking CXX executable hp_test1
> socket                              ../../mysys/libmysys.a(my_open.c.o)
> connect                             ../../mysys/libmysys.a(my_open.c.o)

You dont need to compile percona from source we have 5.5, 5.6 and 5.7
available. just use pkg install to install it.

If you have to compile from source for some reason have a look in the
sources form our build system.
https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/tree/oi/hipster/components/database/percona-server-56

You can use it to build packages on a development machine and distribute
them via your own publisher to all other maschines.

https://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Building+with+oi-userland

Hope this helps

Greetings
Till