[OpenIndiana-discuss] Percona issue

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Wed Aug 10 07:21:57 UTC 2016

On 08/10/16 09:51 AM, Sakuma, Koshiro wrote:
> Hi, All,
>
> I apologize if my post direction is wrong because this is OpenIndiana
> mailing list, but I really appreciate if you know about something issues of
> Percona.

Hi.
First of all, why don't you use our packages? We have
database/percona-server-57 at 5.7.13.6
database/percona-server-56 at 5.6.31.77.0

These issues are common in Solaris/illumos, as socket functions live in
separate libraries (typically you'll have to add -lnsl -lsocket to link
network application). You can see the full set of necessary patches for
Percona Server 5.6 here:

https://github.com/pyhalov/oi-userland/tree/oi/hipster/components/database/percona-server-57/patches

--
Best regards,