[OpenIndiana-discuss] Dovecot error on OpenIndiana

Sakuma, Koshiro bravo.echo.one at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 05:51:19 UTC 2016

Hi, Bod,

Sorry again.  I would like to know about option of postfix installation.
Please see below.  Is this correct option for TLS and BerkeleyDB for new
OpenIndiana?

make makefiles CCARGS='-DUSE_SASL_AUTH -DDEF_SASL_SERVER=\"dovecot\" \
-DUSE_TLS -I/usr/include/openssl \
-DHAS_DB -I/usr/include' \
AUXLIBS="-R/usr/include/openssl -L/usr/lib -lssl -lcrypto \
-R/usr/lib -L/usr/lib -ldb

Regards,