[OpenIndiana-discuss] Dovecot error on OpenIndiana

Bob Friesenhahn bfriesen at simple.dallas.tx.us
Sun Aug 14 13:56:25 UTC 2016

On Sun, 14 Aug 2016, Sakuma, Koshiro wrote:

> Hi, Bod,
>
> Sorry again.  I would like to know about option of postfix installation.
> Please see below.  Is this correct option for TLS and BerkeleyDB for new
> OpenIndiana?
>
> make makefiles CCARGS='-DUSE_SASL_AUTH -DDEF_SASL_SERVER=\"dovecot\" \
> -DUSE_TLS -I/usr/include/openssl \
> -DHAS_DB -I/usr/include' \
> AUXLIBS="-R/usr/include/openssl -L/usr/lib -lssl -lcrypto \
> -R/usr/lib -L/usr/lib -ldb

I am unable to answer this question since I am still using sendmail
(and would like to configure to use TLS with sasl and cyrus-sasl,
which I think is included in OmniOS sendmail).  I am experiencing this
under OmniOS which is much more spartan and "do it yourself" than
OpenIndiana.

It is interesting that dovecot is a SASL option.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn