[OpenIndiana-discuss] Dovecot error on OpenIndiana

Thomas Wagner tom-oi-discuss at tom.bn-ulm.de
Sun Aug 14 14:20:24 UTC 2016

Hi,

you might want to explore two spec files building postfix and dovecot
together. I used them so make up a SMTP-AUTH and IMAP mailserver.
(SFE / spec-files-extra project)

Here are the spec files to build the packages:
   https://sourceforge.net/p/pkgbuild/code/HEAD/tree/spec-files-extra/trunk/SFEdovecot.spec
   https://sourceforge.net/p/pkgbuild/code/HEAD/tree/spec-files-extra/trunk/SFEpostfix.spec

and here are the prebuilt packages:

   http://sfe.opencsw.org/quickrepolinks
(these are not csw packages, only kind hosting)

Regards,
Thomas