[OpenIndiana-discuss] Patience

the outsider openindiana at out-side.nl
Thu Aug 18 09:22:23 UTC 2016

Hi,

We are running a 24/7 business with several OI servers and zones.

Today I am in our datacentre suite and I discovered that I forgot my laptop.
Because I am waiting for replacement parts of one of our servers I thought I
could play a game of patience on one of the servers.

The server is a dual 8 core with 128GB RAM and 48 SSD drives, so that should
do it.

But I discovered now that it has an Intel graphics card..

Is there any chance that I could play patience on this machine?