[OpenIndiana-discuss] boot failure

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Wed Aug 31 17:40:19 UTC 2016

Hallo Christian,

tnx for mentioning that you were running OpenSXCE 2014.05 x86/x64 so far and tnx for your past donations from back then ;)
(as honestly and 100% transparently listed in  http://svr4.opensxce.org/sparc/RELEASE_NOTES__OpenSXCE2013.05SPARC.txt )

Now, it would be more helpful than some smbios output to know where exactly Hipster stops on your Netbook and why, could you perhaps post serial console (via USB) output from a kernel backtrace after booting with -kdvs ?

Or upload a video (or at least photo) of the moment when the "doesn't boot" event happens?

p.s, Maybe it helps you if you set SATA mode to IDE-legacy in Bios?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
%martin