[OpenIndiana-discuss] new install vertical line in display

bill . billwx at live.com
Sat Dec 10 08:46:51 UTC 2016

Hi all,
Apologies if this is not the correct list to address such a thing, but...
Linux mate user here new to OpenIndiana/Solaris. Just installed on my Dell Latitude e5420 laptop. During the graphical install i had a flashing vertical line about a half inch from the right side of the display. I was hoping it would go away once the os was installed, but it is still there. Not a game changer, but annoying just the same. Is this a known bug? Is there a work around? Thanks for any info.
peace
bill