[OpenIndiana-discuss] cannot update system

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 16:55:14 UTC 2016

> This has been discussed on the list multiple times, and it's described
> in the release notes, in one of the very first sections:

Probably I wasn't paying much attention :-(
But after applying the work-around I managed to

update the system but I did not get MATE, the

latest Xorg and my gcc has not been updated.

I had the impression that these things would be
updated. At any rate, I would really appreciate
it if you could let me know how do I update gcc
and how I can install MATE.

Regards,
A.S.