[OpenIndiana-discuss] local zones and local users

Jonathan Adams t12nslookup at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 13:29:05 UTC 2016

Hi Maurilio,
welcome to the group.

first off you'll probably find that /home is an "auto-mounted" directory on
your system, there are a couple of ways around this:
1) edit /etc/auto_master and comment out the line with "/home" in it.
2) create the directory manually in /export/home/<user> and then change
/etc/auto_home so that it has the line:
* localhost:/export/home/&

Jon