[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI Hipster 2016.10 snapshot

Carl Brewer carl at bl.echidna.id.au
Mon Nov 7 19:33:07 UTC 2016

On 3/11/2016 6:08 AM, Tim Mooney wrote:
> In regard to: [OpenIndiana-discuss] OI Hipster 2016.10 snapshot,
> Alexander...:
>
>> OI Hipster 2016.10 snapshot is ready.
>
>> Release notes: http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/2016.10+Release+notes
>
> I was already running hipster (last updated about a month ago) so my
> experience is with an update, not a fresh install.
>
> The update went without any issues.

Hey Tim et al,
quick, dumb question
How'd you do the update

I've got a 201604 snapshot release, that when I do this :

root at dumper:/root# pkg update --be-name oi201610
No updates available for this image.

that's what I see

Pkg says :

root at dumper:/root# pkg publisher
PUBLISHER                   TYPE     STATUS P LOCATION
openindiana.org              origin   online F
http://pkg.openindiana.org/hipster-2015/

I assume I need to change that.

Can any of you beat me with a cluestick please?

thank you,

Carl