[OpenIndiana-discuss] local zones and local users

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 16:18:21 UTC 2016

On 09.11.2016 15:59, Maurilio Longo via openindiana-discuss wrote:

> I did try to create the export filesystem as child of nas/zones/zone1
> but I can't, I get a permission denied error.
>
> Now, just to be sure, am I the only one who tries/wants to proceed like
> this?

Hi Maurilio

So far what I have learned from zones is that the FS of the Zone Starts
at nas/zones/zone1/ROOT and not nas/zones/zone1. So it would be logical
that the zone has no permission to nas/zones/zone1 as that Directory is
still under the ownership of the Global Zone.

If you have a look at nas/zones/zone1 you will find not only a directory
called ROOT but also other files which have the Configuration of the
Zone in it.

Hope this Helps.

Greetings
Till