[OpenIndiana-discuss] local zones and local users

Maurilio Longo maurilio.longo at libero.it
Thu Nov 10 07:37:54 UTC 2016

Hi Till,

in my case they don't seem to be holding any configuration file and dev is
empty, but the fact that zone1 is still under GZ's control makes sense.

root at st-ar-02:/root# ls -la /nas/zones/zone1/
total 10
drwx------  4 root root  4 Nov  9 12:30 .
drwxr-xr-x  3 root root  3 Nov  9 12:08 ..
drwxr-xr-x  2 root sys   2 Nov  9 12:30 dev
drwxr-xr-x 18 root root 19 Nov  9 12:42 root
root at st-ar-02:/root# ls -la /nas/zones/zone1/dev/
total 1
drwxr-xr-x 2 root sys  2 Nov  9 12:30 .
drwx------ 4 root root 4 Nov  9 12:30 ..

Best regards.