[OpenIndiana-discuss] No desktop after pkg update

Francis.D angetao at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 14:45:31 UTC 2016

I have a same experience after update OI Mate, but I can boot normally on
first inscription.

but after update we have 2 inscription On Grub

Oi hispter (original first inscription)
openindiana -1 (second inscription after update)

the problem boot is on second

Question: All update are supported when you boot the first environment ?