[OpenIndiana-discuss] ntfs-3g

Мартин Бохниг opensxce at mail.ru
Mon Sep 26 15:23:09 UTC 2016

> No, if ntfs is on the first partition, you have to mount p1, not p0

And?! What have I written ...?!
I have exactly written that:

https://openindiana.org/pipermail/openindiana-discuss/2016-September/019627.html

"""""Well, that's clear that you could not mount p0.
[...]
But although FDISK correctly showed that the ntfs is on partition p1, you despite this wanted to mount p0."""""

https://openindiana.org/pipermail/openindiana-discuss/2016-September/019627.html

p.s. It can be expected, that /mtn did not exist, because what was wanted was most likely /mnt   ;)
But I think everything was already said in this thread, so I personally drop out, unless we start to discuss concrete plans for exFAT again.

%martin