[OpenIndiana-discuss] Default compiler?

Will Brokenbourgh will.brokenbourgh2877 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 17:06:51 UTC 2017

On 04/03/17 05:47, Thomas Wagner wrote:
> Will,
>
> as I'm maintaing an automatic build system for extra IPS repo
> with all sorts of packages (@sfepackages).
> I'm always interesten in what software is missing in the regular
> repository of the Distro.
>
> So for example LibreOffice to name one of the most prominent
> packages. But I also plan for a webstack which is identical
> across Solaris / OpenIndiana / OmniOS.
>
> If you could share which packages of poupular interest you'll
> be building for yourself, that would be great!
>
> Thanks much!
>
> Regards,
> Thomas
> @tomww

Greetings Thomas (and list),

The packages that I want to build are:

* FLTK 1.3.4 (builds good on OI)

* fbpanel (won't build at all on OI)

* fluxbox (builds 'ok' on OI)

* audacious and audacious-plugins (many int, uint, long, etc casting
errors on build on OI, crashed and dumped core when trying to play anything)

* libvncserver / libvncclient (builds 'ok' on OI, I think had a couple
of small issues during config)

* viewnior (haven't tried building on OI yet)

* pcmanfm (haven't tried building on OI yet)

These are the ones that come to mind.

Thank you! :-)

Will Brokenbourgh

Sent from my FreeBSD desktop