[OpenIndiana-discuss] Avoton based motherboards known tout Work with recent hipster versions?

Hans J Albertsson hans.j.albertsson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 14:59:07 UTC 2017

I realize I should never have said "sunray server".. that was just a side
remark..

I want to know if anyone runs late hipster successfully on some avoton
motherboard, with or without sunrays.

Hans J. Albertsson
>From my Nexus 5

Den 27 apr. 2017 4:14 em skrev "Alexander Pyhalov" <alp at rsu.ru>:

On 04/27/17 09:29 AM, Carsten Grzemba wrote:

I took a look at the gdm patches and found only gdm-10-sol-notty.patch is
> SRSS related.
> Are there any other patches related SRSS?

gdm-10-sol-notty.patch seems to be imported as  lightdm patches
10-set-console.patch and 16-create-device.patch.

At least gdm-01-dynamic-display.patch (together with files/gdmdynamic can
be actual (don't know if something similar is required for lightdm), as
well as gdm-12-setfacl.patch.

If you can create some manual and check which patches are required to run
SRSS with ligthdm, it would be great.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,