[OpenIndiana-discuss] Miass OpenSolaris WebStack

Илья Архипкин iljaarkhipkin at solaris.kirov.ru
Sun Aug 27 02:32:54 UTC 2017

Hello everyone, after you did not like the false news of Ukraine published
by me, you accused me. Do not confuse science and politics, I just decided
to look at your reaction and I realized that the Soborat Ukraine. I leave
the project and go to Martin, the source codes I have left from
OpenSolaris. In 2024 there will be WebStack with the server management
panel. I never got to turn the system into a server one, I tried to set up
virtual hosts on it, it's useless.

Regards, Arhipkin Ilya
--
http://osol.arhipkin.com