[OpenIndiana-discuss] Miass OpenSolaris WebStack

Nikola M minikola at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 09:22:44 UTC 2017

On 08/27/17 04:32 AM, Илья Архипкин wrote:
> Do not confuse science and politics, I just decided

Very glad you accepted previous comments as beneficial and you decided
not to mix them. :)
It is much appreciated.

> OpenSolaris. In 2024 there will be WebStack with the server management
> panel.

Feel free to inform us how you project (if it is worth idea) is going,if
it is open sourced and where the code is published.
Hope it would support running on illumos distributions.

If it is open and more people work on it, I suppose it can be finished
before 2024 ;)