[OpenIndiana-discuss] Miass OpenSolaris WebStack

Илья Архипкин iljaarkhipkin at solaris.kirov.ru
Tue Aug 29 02:53:27 UTC 2017

I will attract students of CSU this branch in Miass in me to be in 2 blocks
or 10 minutes on foot, all I'll just go into the smoking room and ask
someone there is from the Faculty of Information security? I know how
difficult it is to find a job in Russia without experience, I have two
servers at home that I need to repair, I bought in America. For them, it
will be an experience to install on the Sun server Fire X 2200 M2. I am
considering options when students in two years will understand that they
have experience and will go to the company with high salaries. I do not
really have a lot of money to opulate my salary. I'm good at web
programming. The emphasis in the development will be towards creating a
server-side distribution kit without a desktop. I'll copy the source code
and let's say it's Miass Opensolaris WebStask. The brand policy does not
prohibit it says there if there is a brand in the name and you use our
products when everything is allowed.

Regards, Arhipkin Ilya
Russian, Miass

--